Students graduated in the area of Health Sciences (preferably from the following degrees: Medicine, Nursery, Physiotherapy, Health Biology and Pharmacy).
Advanced knowledge of English, at least in reading and writing, is very important. Those interested should have a strong humanitarian vocation.
Application of a weighted scoring scale, which will assess:
1. Curriculum vitae of humanitarian action or social volunteering in governmental, intergovernmental and/or non-governmental organisations and institutions, as well as personal motivation: up to 4 points.
2. Title degree, taking into consideration average mark and ending year: up to 3 points
3. Previous experience and other achievements (written works, courses, seminars and/or seminars related to the Master's profile): up to 2 points
4. Knowledege of languages: up to 1 point
- Official certificate of Level B1 (minimum) (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). In case the student does not own an official language certificate, there will be a test consisting of a translation and a text analysis of a scientific text in English.