Documentación requerida: Si resultas admitido

Ir al contenido principal de la página

If admitted you must submit at the Official Postgraduate Studies, before 21st October 2022, the following documents:

  • University degree certificate, depending on the country of issue, as detailed below.
  • National Identity Card (Spanish nationals), Passport or Foreign Citizen’s Identity Number (foreign citizens).
  • Specific documents for the following Master’s programmes:

Master’s Degree in Teacher Training for ESO, Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Language Teaching: Accreditation of competence in a foreign language equivalent to level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

Master’s Degree in General Health Psychology: Accreditation of at least 90 ECTS credits of a specific health-related nature.

  • If you are not a Spanish national or a national of any other European Union country, you must contract the health insurance during all the Master's study period. 

*Depending on the issuing country of your university qualification, you must submit the following documents:

Students with a Spanish degree or a degree issued by any EU member state, by any signatory of the European Higher Education Area or by a state with a bilateral agreement with the European Union:

The degree title giving right of access to a university Master's degree programme. If the degree title has yet to be issued, you must present the receipt for the degree title fees. University of Alcalá graduates need not present this document. 

Students whose degree is not issued by any EU member state, by any signatory of the European Higher Education Area or by a state with a bilateral agreement with the European Union:

a) Officially approved higher education qualification: 

  • Credential of official approval.

b) Higher education qualification in process of official approval or not officially approved:

  • Higher education qualification legalised.
  • Transcript of records of studies completed, showing the official duration of the programme of studies in academic years, subjects read, and work-load in hours for each of them.
  • Document from the University where the qualification was obtained certifying that it gives right of access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country (only for those studies whose official length is less than 4 academic years).

Non-EHEA academic degree titles should be legalised. The legalisation or apostille must appear on the original document, before making the photocopy for the purposes of official authentication. The e-Apostille shall be valid.

Important note: original academic documents not issued in Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese must be accompanied by a sworn translation into one of the foregoing languages.

Submission of documents

You can opt for any of the following means:

  • Verification of the degree title through the free service "consult your Degrees" offered by the Education Ministry (only for degree titles issued in Spain): through this service, you can authorise the UAH so that we can verify the details of your degree title without the need to provide it on paper. In this Guide we tell you how to do it. 
  • Valid e-document. It may be sent by email.
  • Original documents: in person, by appointment onlyat the Official Postgraduate Studies. Once authenticated, the originals will be returned. This can also be done using the electronic register.
  • Officially authenticated copies: these may be sent by conventional mail or presented in person, by appointment only (at the Official Postgraduate Studies Service). The copies must have been officially authenticated by a notary, a competent administrative body or by the Spanish embassy or consulate in the country that issued the document.

Should you be unable to submit the documentation by the stated date for some justified reason, you must sign a document in which you undertake to comply with the terms contained therein.