Documentation: When formalising your application

Ir al contenido principal de la página

When formalising your pre-registration

When formalising your pre-registration, you must use the “Attach documents” dialogue box to insert the following documents in PDF format (each file can’t exceed 4 MB and the total size can’t exceed 10 MB):

  • Documents accrediting your compliance with the specific requirements of each Master's (given on the “Access and Admission” screen on each Master's web page). Master’s Prospectus
  • Curriculum vitae.
  • National Identity Card (Spanish nationals), Passport or Foreign Citizen’s Identity Number (foreign citizens).
  • if you come from a non-Spanish-speaking country, you must accredit a command of the Spanish language equivalent to level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Accreditations issued by the Instituto Cervantes or associated centres (DELE, SIELE) and those issued by ACLES Associated Centres will be valid, in addition to those indicated by the CRUE language tables for Spanish as a Foreign Language. This requirement is not necessary if the Master's degree is taught in English.

In addition, depending on the issuing country of your university qualification, you must insert the following documents:

Students with a Spanish degree or a degree issued by any EU member state, by any signatory of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or by a state with a bilateral agreement with the European Union:

  • The degree title giving right of access to a university Master's degree programme.
    If the degree title has yet to be issued, you must insert the paid receipt for the degree title fees.
    If you are matriculated in the credits required to complete the university studies giving entry to the Master’s but have not yet completed them, you must attach a copy of your matriculation details.
  • Credential of official approval or declaration of equivalence.
  • Transcript of records, in base 10, of university studies which give right of access to the Master's, or lacking this document, an informative document of records.

Students whose degree is not issued by any EU member state, by any signatory of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or by a state with a bilateral agreement with the European Union:

  • Degree Diploma (this document must be legalised once admitted).
  • Transcript of records of studies completed, in base 10, showing official duration of programme of studies in academic years, subjects read, and work-load in hours for each of them. If your transcript of records does not meet these requirements, you must also follow the procedure for the equivalence of average marks for university studies carried out in foreign centres provided by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities.
  • Document from the university where the qualification was obtained certifying that it gives right of access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country (only for those studies whose official length is less than 4 academic years).

Important note: original academic documents not issued in Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese must be accompanied by a sworn translation into one of the foregoing languages.